Monday, July 6, 2009

On the Farm

Last week while Jared's sister Misty was visiting, we went to a farm that allows you to hold, pet and feed all the animals. It was so much fun #1 because it was Baby week, so all the newborns were out for us to see, and #2 Rylee has a slight obsession with holding all living animals. She reminds me of that character on Looney Toons that loves to hold and pet animals, but is really inadvertantly abusing them. I thought this would be a good experience for her. We had a good time even though the turkey's gave me nightmares for many nights afterward-those of you who know about my bird phobia know what I'm talking about! I can't believe I got a picture of everyone looking in the same general direction!





At the end of the visit, everyone got a short ride on the horse. Rylee is such an independant little one, she hated that I insisted on walking alongside of her.




I had to supervise on this hold to make sure this bunny wasn't smothered to death.




She especially has a thing for kitties- warning all kittens!





I have a thing for donkeys for some reason- they are soooo cute!





She is so fearless when it comes to animals! She didn't seem to mind this sheep leaning in for a kiss.






Grandma and Parker chilling out Parker Style.







This goat was only 2 days old! He was soo teeny!








This floppy eared goat was 2 weeks old.









I love Goats!!!















No comments: