Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ahhhh!..so close to 30

I had a super fun birthday, but also the very first birthday that I kinda dreaded. I don't want to be 30 and being 29 now means I'm a little too close for comfort. Oh well, besides that- I woke up to Jared cooking me breakfast and folding clothes! Whoa--it MUST be my birthday. Jared took both kids downstairs so that I could...wait for it.....wait for it.....SLEEP IN!!! It was amazing considering I have been dealing with sick and teething kids for the last 3 months. Then---I actually got to take a long, hot soothing shower!!! I also got a pedicure and my family came over for pizza and cake. It was so much fun. I just love my family and in-laws, they are so good to me. Thanks everyone for such a great birthday and making me feel so loved!

No comments: