Sunday, September 20, 2009

Finally the 4th of July

Okay, I've been really slow to update, kinda lame- I know. So if you care, I think I last left off on the 4th- so here's a little of what we did. We had a good time with our friends at the West Point parade. Rylee is finally getting the hang of scrambling to get candy. She had a really good time and actually got a lot of candy for her mom to eat. We then went to a little festival type thing where we watched the kids play games and get face paintings. It was a fun day, but we ended up not seeing a single professional firework for the third year in a row. Why? Because Rylee has exhausted parents. By the time 9:30 rolls around there is no way I'm delaying bedtime ANY longer. Sorry kids, maybe next year. However...we did do some in our backyard and Parker is going to a pyromaniac I fear. That kid couldn't contain himself at the sight of fire. It was a good 4th!
Eatin corn at the bbq!

Cheesin it with my hottie






Rylee waving to get candy




Rylee not getting any candy












Rylee and our good friend's little boy, Carter at the parade







Sacked out









No comments: